Dance and Music Workshops
9 - 13 July 11:00am - 1:00pm
Traditional Dance Performance
Monday 9 - Friday 13 July, Daily
The Yarrabah Dancers are back again to perform their traditional dance and run some fun activities for the kids each day.
- Have your face painted with traditional Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander designs.
- Jump on stage and learn the Shake-a-Leg Dance for the Boys and Ngulpa Dance for the girls.
- Learn how to play the Didgeridoo and clapstick at the music workshop.
Wednesday 11 July 10am
Don't miss the local Diringa Gangali Aboriginal dancers on Wednesday 11 July as they;
- Share their local knowledge of area,
- Play the didgeridoo,
- Perform boys and girls dances and share the story behind the dance
- Sing and perform a nursery rhyme in the local Yuwibara language
- Perform a farewell dance to sing the spirits back home again.
Free activity. No bookings required.