Bushfire Disaster Appeal
10 - 31 Jan 10:00am - 5:00pm
National Bushfire Relief
Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with the people and communities across the country devastated by bushfires. We thank all the brave individuals on the frontline battling to save lives and properties.
Caneland Central is a Lendlease-managed shopping centre. Lendlease has donated $500,000 to the Australian Red Cross, and has pledged to match individual donations from its employees to the charity on a dollar-for-dollar basis.
The Centre is also partnering with The Salvation Army to establish a fundraising point in-centre, commencing Tuesday 14 January. You will have the opportunity to donate in cash as well as Tap & Go. You can find them in the following locations:
- Tuesday 14 Jan, Thursday 16 – Friday 17 Jan: outside Best & Less
- Monday 20 Jan – Saturday 25 Jan: outside Prouds
Many of our stores are also contributing to the Bushfire Disaster Appeal. There are many ways you can help:
Donations can be made at the following retailers:
- Auswide Bank branch to support the Salvation Army
- Coles checkout to donate to Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
- Kikki.K checkout to donate to Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
- Liquorland checkout to donate to Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
- Mega Meats checkout to donate to the Rotary Club of Sydney Burrumbuttock Hay Runners Drought Appeal
- Muffin Break checkout to donate to WIRES
- Woolworths checkout to support the Salvation Army
Some of our retailers are also pledging to donate percentage of sales made on product ranges to support bushfire relief:
- Ally Fashion: 100% of sales from Canvas Tote Bag range until 31 January
- Blacklist Print (located next to Surf Dive N' Ski): all sales made from Koala earrings to go directly to NSW Rural Fire Services
- Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Typo: 100% of sales from Cotton On Foundation products until 31 January
- Supre: 100% of sales from Supre Foundation sales until 31 January
- Timezone: On Saturday - Sunday 18-19 January, every dollar earned on all Skee Ball games will be donated to Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery. A minimum of $50,000 will be donated.