Free School Holiday Fun
5 - 18 Apr
Play Putt Putt to WIN*
April School Holidays are almost here and this year we’re hosting our very first mini Putt Putt course in Centre Court! The course will be themed ‘Around the World’ featuring famous landmarks from around the globe across seven holes. The best part is you and your family can play to win* a $2,500 voucher for Flight Centre to spend on a family holiday of your choice! Walk-ins welcome, bookings are not required. Children are to be supervised at all times.
When you can play:
The Putt Putt course will be in-centre from 5 - 18 April and available to play from 9am-1pm daily except, Easter Monday and Sundays which will be 10am-2pm.
How to enter:
Collect a passport once you've completed your round of Putt Putt and collect six stamps from participating stores to enter the competition. Feel free to collect one passport per person or one per family.
How it works:
1. Play Putt Putt to receive a passport and your first stamp.
2. Collect four more stamps by spending at any of our Food Catering retailers (Dine-in/Takeaway). One stamp can be claimed for every $15 spend in one transaction, across the two week period.
3. Visit Flight Centre and join their mailing list to claim your last stamp.
4. Drop your completed passport including your personal details (so we can contact you if you win) into the barrel at Flight Centre. Passports can also be dropped into the Customer Service Desk if it's outside Flight Centre's trading hours. Entry period is until Saturday 24 April.
5. Start making a holiday list with your top destinations. Prize will be drawn Tuesday 27 April. Good luck!
Due to COVID capacity requirements, a maximum of 20 people can be within the event space at once. As bookings are not essential, participants will be managed on a first in, first served basis.